The purpose of Pueblo Community College Associated Student Government is to represent the student population on all campuses by pursuing social, political, academic and administrative initiatives of interest to our growing and diverse student body. In addition, the Pueblo Community College Associated Student Government shall act as a liaison between the student body and the college administration, the overall college community, the local, state and federal governments and other individuals and organizations. The ultimate task of the Associated Student Government is to address the needs, problems and concerns of the student body and to carefully listen to suggestions from the student body.
ASG’s specific responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison between students and PCC's administration.
- Advise the college president and administration about issues, concerns, and problems of students.
- Meeting regularly with the Pueblo Community College President and Chief Student Services Officer
- Appropriately allocate student fees to benefit students by providing programs, services, educational, and recreational activities.
- Renew and approve/revoke Chartered Organizations.
- Approve or deny amended bylaws submitted by chartered Organizations.
- Maintain records and documents on all actions made