Who we are:
The Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility (I.D.E.A.) Committee is comprised of a variety of faculty, staff, and students from all campuses and sites. We are always looking for new members with different perspectives and intersectional identities. If you are interested in joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The I.D.E.A. Committee at Pueblo Community College will provide opportunities to create multi-cultural awareness and create an inclusive environment where students, faculty, and staff are supported and empowered in their personal journeys within all Pueblo Community College campuses/sites and communities.
- Acknowledge the intersectional identities and inclusive values of students, faculty, and staff of Pueblo Community College.
- Ensure inclusive practices in campus events provided by departments and divisions across the campuses.
- Regularly provide programming aimed at Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility.
- Showcase college opportunities and resources which support students’ success as lifelong learners.
- Facilitate collaborative efforts and communication between departments, clubs, and classes.