TRIO Student Support Services (known on campus as TRIO) has been at Pueblo Community College since 1990. We are a supportive academic community working together towards academic excellence and achievement. TRIO helps students who are first-generation, low-income and/or have documented disabilities reach their full potential and achieve academic success. Student success is at the center of everything we do.
We Are Here to Help With:
- Academic Support and Guidance
- Advocacy and Personal Support
- Identifying Tutorial Assistance
- Career Preparation
- Assistance with Financial Aid
- Leadership Development
- Cultural and Community Events
- Transfer assistance to four-year institutions
Pueblo Community College’s TRIO program focuses on being a partner and mentor to first-generation, low-income college students. TRIO SSS offers supportive academic services, workshops, and a variety of cultural experiences designed to develop students academically, personally and professionally.