The PCC Wellness & Recreation team strives to provide a fun, friendly, non-intimidating recreational experience to all PCC students, staff, faculty and alumni, as well as the Pueblo community. We understand that the typical gym atmosphere is not everyone’s cup of tea, and work to offer a variety of programming options to assist our members in achieving their personal health and wellness goals.
Front Desk staff members are responsible for overseeing the Rec Center during business hours (Mon-Thurs 5:45am-8pm, Fri 5:45am-6pm, Sat 6:45am-3pm).
- Opening and closing the Rec Center
- Maintaining cleanliness of the facility and all equipment
- Greeting every Rec Center member as the enter the facility
- Checking student IDs and alumni/community member cards
- Updating paid membership information
- Documenting missing or broken equipment
- Assisting members with questions
- Other duties as assigned
- Work Study eligible through Financial Aid
- Contact PCC Financial Aid for information regarding eligibility requirements.
- PCC student currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Flexible schedule. Must commit to working early mornings, evenings, nights and weekends
- Mandatory attendance at all staff meetings and trainings
- First Aid and CPR/AED certifications.
- Must submit resume and cover letter to the Recreation Manager or apply through PCC Career Connections.
- Contact Mary Cristelli
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 719-549-3363
At this time there are no open positions in the Rec Center.
Visit the PCC Career Connections for updated information on open positions in the Rec Center and around campus.