We wish you a wonderful holiday, Panthers. See you next week.
Hours for week of Nov. 20-24
• The GPA Dining Room and Pueblo Joe’s will be closed.
• The PCC Health Clinic will be open regular hours on Monday and closed the rest of the week.
• The Learning Center, Library, Testing Center and Disability Resources will be open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. There will be limited tutoring that week; students can check the tutoring schedules at the Learning Center.
• The bookstore will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
• The STEM Center will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
• All campuses will be closed Thursday and Friday.
GPA end-of-semester menus
Plan your post-Thanksgiving dining now. The GPA Dining Room will have its popular steak and lobster menu Nov. 28-Dec. 8. Reservations are strongly recommended; please limit your group to 12 people or fewer. The GPA’s Wednesday night regional dinner theme for Dec. 6 will be Hawaii and Alaska. This will be the final dinner of the semester. Reservations are required. Call 549-3326 for lunch and dinner reservations.
Phi Theta Kappa information
Phi Theta Kappa information sessions will be held at 5 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, Nov. 27-28, in the Fortino Ballroom. A scholarship workshop will be held at 4 p.m. Nov. 28, also in the ballroom. All students are invited to the meetings. You do not need to be a PTK member to attend.
Quote for the Day
“He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” ~ Epictetus