PCC Facebook PCC Instagram PCC Twitter PCC YouTube PCC Google+
  • Request Transcripts
  • New/Faster/Easier Transcript Ordering


    Click here to begin your Online Transcript order.

    Online Transcript Benefits

    • Your Online Transcript may be delivered to multiple recipients or institutions within two hours; however, delivery times vary.
    • Track & confirm your transcript delivery.
    • You can also upload additional or supplemental forms that are required by the receiving entity to accompany the transcript (e.g., AMCAS). Instructions in the order link.

    Please Note Policy Changes 

    • Multiple processing & product options are available to meet student needs.
    • A minimum charge of $3.00 will be applied to each Online Transcript request.
    • Paper transcripts are still available and will be mailed within 3-5 business days, also at a minimum charge of $3.00.
    • Pickup at the PCC Pueblo Campus Go!Zone is available. A minimum charge of $5.00 will be applied to each transcript ordered for pickup.
    • Prior to ordering transcripts at the end of the semester, please check your unofficial transcript on the myPCC Portal to make sure grades and/or degree have been posted. (We are no longer offering a Hold for Degree Nor Hold for Grades.)
    • Unofficial transcripts are available free of charge through the myPCC Portal.
    Note: Please use the Request Official Transcript Form for coursework prior to Summer 1987 or San Juan Basin Technical College. Online transcript services are not available for these records.

    The following information should assist you in requesting transcripts.

    There are two types of transcript requests: Official and Unofficial Transcripts.

    • Official transcripts are the official, complete PCC student records and are signed by the PCC Registrar. Official transcripts are sent directly to other institutions, an employer, or the student depending on the student’s request.

    • Unofficial transcripts are strictly student copies of the computerized records on file in the Student Information System. Current students can access their own unofficial transcripts online through the myPCC Portal.

    • PCC will NOT fax transcripts.

    • PCC will NOT accept faxed transcripts as official.

    • Official transcripts will not be provided for students who have outstanding financial obligations to the college.