These reports are by calendar year in which the crime was reported for each of the three most recent years. Reporting includes the surrounding areas of each campus.
Phone: 719.549.3355 | Cell Phone: 719.821.6563
Location: Student Center, Room 152
Facility Services office phones:
719.549.3345 or 719.549.3291
Pueblo, Fremont and SCCC-East/West Campus Report
Please report all injuries, accidents, or other incidents requiring police or other safety/emergency assistance to the appropriate office on your campus.
Pueblo Campus: The Department of Public Safety is located in the Studen Center, Room 152. DPS officers are available 24 hours a day including weekends, holidays and breaks to assist anyone on campus or in the campus community. Our services range from basic law enforcement to motorist assists such as jump starts or vehicle entry. The Department of Public Safety also provides security escorts to any area on campus. You can reach us by phone at 719.549.3144 or 719.821.6563 as well as through the Facility Services office at 719.549.3345 or 719.549.3291.
Fremont Campus: Report incidents to the Fremont Campus main office between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Friday. During other times, students may report incidents to the PCC Public Safety Officer on duty or to the Pueblo Campus by calling 719.549.3144 or 719.821.6563. You can summon emergency services to the campus by calling 911 from the campus pay phone or your personal cell phone.
Southwest Colorado Community College: Report incidents to the main office located in either Durango or Mancos during daytime hours. You may summon emergency services by calling 911 from your personal cell phone or from the faculty office if an instructor is available.
Resources Available to Students & Employees
The community of Pueblo provides several resources for educational programs related to alcohol and drug use. These programs are provided by law enforcement agencies, mental health services, and local hospitals.
Pueblo Community College does not endorse any one treatment program or facility; however, a comprehensive listing of resources for the treatment of alcohol and drug abuse can be found in your local phone book yellow pages under “Alcoholism” and under “Drug Abuse Information & Treatment.” Or you may contact the following organizations in the
- Addict2Athlete - 2041 Pepper Lane, Pueblo, CO 81005 - 719.250.7805
- Alano Club (support & referral) - 320 Clark Street, Pueblo, CO 81003 - 719.542.6347
- Alcoholic Anonymous - 4035 Club Manor Drive, Suite A, Pueblo, CO 81008 -
- Awareness Institute - 1245 Palmer Avenue, Pueblo, CO 81004 - 719.546.0904
- Crossroads Turning Point - 509 E. 13th Street, Pueblo, CO 81001 - 719.546.6666; Special Women's Services - 3500 Baltimore, Pueblo, CO 81008 - 719.545.1181
- Parkview-Chemical Dependency Program - 58 Club Manor Drive, Pueblo, CO 81008 - 719.584.4876; Adolescent Substance Abuse Program - 56 Club Manor Drive, Suite 104, Pueblo, CO 81008 - 719.584.4876
- Pueblo Alliance for Healthy Teens (support & referral) - 2414 N. Grand, Pueblo, CO 81003 - 719.924.9511
- Pueblo Suicide Prevention Center Help Line - 719.544.1133
- Suicide Prevention - Teen Hot Line - 719.564.5566
Resources for the Fremont Campus:
- Alcoholics Anonymous- 719.275.7089
- Family Crisis Services, Inc. - 3228 Independence Road, Canon City, CO 81212 - 719.275.2429
- Rocky Mountain Behavioral Health - 3239 Independence Road, Canon City, CO 81212 - 719.275.7650
- West Central Mental Health; Canon City call 719.275.2351; Westcliffe call 719.783.9064
Resources for Cortez/Mancos and Durango Sites:
- Al-Anon and Al-Ateen Family Groups SW Groups - 970.259.2982
- Alcohol & Drug Treatment Referral - 800.454.8966
- Balance Counseling Service/Mike Johnston, Durango, CO - 970.799.4238
- Cortez Addictions Recovery Services - CARS - Cortez, CO - 970.565.4109
- Detox of La Plata County, Durango, CO - 970.259.8732
- New Day Counseling, Durango, CO - 970.259.5820
- NORA Clinic, Durango, CO - 970.247.7753
- Peaceful Spirit Alcohol Treatment, Ignacio, CO - 970.563.4555
- Preferred Counseling Services, Durango, CO - 970.739.8970 or 970.259.3952
- Rio Blanco Counseling, (Same as NORA Clinic)- 970.247.7753
- Axis Health System (formerly Southwest Colorado Mental Health Center, Inc. - For Emergencies and 1st time appointments please call Crossroads First:
Cortez, CO - 970.565.7946
Durango, CO - 970.259.2162
Pagosa Springs, CO 970.264.2104
Emergency Suicide Prevention - 970.247.5245
Crossroads - Emergencies, Durango, CO - 970.403.0180
- The Treatment Center - 877.392.3342