Disability Resources Center
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2. Complete and bring Student Intake Packet to appointment Note: Extension campus students can fax it directly to our office: (719) 549-3445.
3. Bring any relevant documentation to help us understand how to best accommodate you.
4. DRC staff will create a Letter of Accommodation (LOA) which lists the appropriate and reasonable accommodations needed for each course or program
5. Share the LOA with your instructor or program staff to obtain their signature to ensure these accommodations will be provided in a timely fashion.
6. Turn in LOA to the DRC with signatures of all parties (student, instructor & DRC Staff)
7. Be sure to sign up for accommodations each semester, if needed.