Do you feel like most training providers have a one-size fits all attitude? Have you found a training provider that will incorporate your policies, equipment, or processes into their training package for you? Pueblo Community College’s Economic & Workforce Development Division can! We specialize in customize workforce training that is tailored to fit your organization’s specific needs. With a staff that has real world experience, state-of-the-art training facilities, a focus on hands-on training, and a strong network of resources, PCC is your one-stop resource to meet all of your workforce training needs.
Our Mission is to provide quality training to companies and their employees that will enrich their skills thus leading to a more productive workforce.
By outsourcing your training requirements to Pueblo Community College’s Economic and Workforce Development Division, you take advantage of a host of resources that provide:
- Cost effective training
- Over one hundred courses in technical, business and leadership topics
- Hands-on activities that augment the courses
- Total training packages that include curriculum, materials, evaluations and more at a fraction of the cost of sending employees to outside training or developing training in-house
- Flexible delivery options that allow training at your site or in our state-of-the-art advanced technology center
- Highly qualified staff with in-the-field experience and certifications in applicable areas of study
The philosophy for technology-based education at Pueblo Community College is a commitment to emulate as close as possible the work environments students will experience on the job.
This emulation is put in-place by ensuring we have highly qualified faculty, leading edge technological capabilities, facilities and infrastructure to support multimedia and alternative delivery systems, as well as up to date curriculum and courses to address the needs of the business and industrial sector.
Through the Gorsich Advanced Technology Center, PCC is leading the way as a national model of how to address education and training in various technology related fields.