Frequently Asked Questions

More FAQ's

How do I take the assessment (placement test)?

Go to the PCC campus of your choice (Dr. Mike Davis Academic building room 134 on the Pueblo campus) to take the Accuplacer assessment.  The cost is $10 and you’ll need a photo ID.  The assessment is offered on a drop-in basis and takes about 90-minutes. 

Back to Top

 Where do I get and ID card or parking sticker?

They are issued in Room 242 of the Student Center. See the IDs and Parking page.

Back to Top

What is my UserID and PIN for access to registration, student records, and other online functions?

Continuing students and new students have an ID and PIN to access the myPCC portal. Your USER ID is your Student ID number (Sxxxxxxxx). The FIRST time you log in, your PIN will be mmddyy of your birthdate (OR the last 6 digits of your Student ID if the college does not have your birthdate).

Back to Top

What do I do if I forgot my PIN?

On the myPCC portal login page click on Forgot Password.  Answer the security question.  If you do not remember the answer to your security please call our 24/7 help desk at 1-888-800-9198. 

Back to Top

How do I find my instructors e-mail address/phone number?

Your instructor's PCC emaill address will be their

If you know the instructor's name contact our campus operator at 719-549-3200 or toll free at 1-888-642-6017 and the operator can provide you with your instructors office phone number.

Back to Top

How can I receive more information about PCC through the mail?

To receive our information packet about PCC in the mail, fill out our online request form here or call the Department of Recruitment at 719-549-3116 or Toll Free at 1-888-642-6017.

Back to Top

What academic degrees does PCC offer?

PCC offers a variety of degrees and certificates listed under the Degree and Certificates link on our website.

Back to Top

How can I get my credits from another school applied to my PCC program?

Have an official transcript sent by your previous institution to the Admissions and Records Office in the Student Center, Room 260. Ask your advisor or the Admissions and Records Office for an Analysis of Academic Progress. This will show you the transcripts that have been evaluated and how they apply to your current program.

Back to Top

How do I register for a CCC Online class?

Registration information is on the CCC Online website.

Back to Top

Where can I find scholarship information?

Scholarship information can be found on our website at /Admissions/PayingForCollege/OtherScholarships/. Students may also pick up current scholarship applications and more information in the Career and Counseling Department, located in CC 233.

Back to Top

What is my S #?

Your S # is your student ID. If you do not know what your S #, go to the myPCC portal login page and click on "Lost Username" or you may contact the Admissions and Records office at 719.549.3010.


			AB Corridor

Pueblo Community College . Pueblo, CO 81004-1499 . 719-549-3200 . © 2009 Disclaimer

Future Students | Current Students | Parents & Family | Alumni & Friends | Community & Industry | Faculty & Staff