Note: To request Transcript information prior to Summer 1987 please complete the Transcript Request Form, you will not be able to log in online..
Students may order official transcripts or view unofficial transcripts online by accessing MyPCC.
- User ID: Your Student ID (S123456789)
- Password: If this is your first time logging in, use your birthdate (MMDDYY). If you do not remember your Password, enter your User ID and click "Forgot Password?"
Once you have successfully logged in:
- Select "Student Tab"
- Next, select "Request Official Transcript"
Students must complete a Transcript Request Form and mail or hand deliver to the GoZone at your local PCC Campus or mail it to:
Pueblo Community College Records Office
900 W. Orman Ave.
Pueblo, CO 81004
Normally, it will take us three to five days to issue your transcript; however, during end-of-the-semester grading periods, it may take up to three weeks. If you owe money to PCC, we will not issue your transcript until you clear the debt.
The following information should assist you in requesting transcripts.
There are two types of transcripts requests: Official and Unofficial Transcripts.
- Official transcripts are the official, complete PCC student records and are signed by the PCC Registrar. Official transcripts are sent directly to other institutions, an employer, or the student depending on the student’s request.
- Unofficial transcripts are strictly student copies of the computerized records on file in the Student Information System. Current students can access their own unofficial transcripts online through MyPCC.
- PCC will NOT fax transcripts.
- PCC will NOT accept faxed transcripts as official.