Office of Admissions and Records

Location: Go!Zone - Student Center, Room 260
Phone:  (719) 549-3010

Our staff

Campus Office Hours


Important Telephone Numbers

  • The Admissions Office is responsible for reviewing all applicants for admission, including international student admission, and finalizing admission to the College. 
  • Click here to view our Admission Policy
  • The Admissions Office will notify all students of their admission status
  • PCC is currently not authorized to offer courses to online students in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, District of Columbia and Wyoming.  If you reside in anyone of these states, please locate another college for your online class enrollment. .
  • Click here for State Authorization Guidelines for Online Classes.



Registrar and Registration

HOPE Tax Credit

Be a Voter


			AB Commons

Pueblo Community College . Pueblo, CO 81004-1499 . 719-549-3200 . © 2009 Disclaimer

Future Students | Current Students | Parents & Family | Alumni & Friends | Community & Industry | Faculty & Staff