Purpose: To recognize Pueblo Community College graduates who, despite life’s challenges and obstacles, have attained a degree or certificate with their extraordinary perseverance and commitment.
PCC Graduate Recognition nomination form.doc
· Nominations may be submitted by students, staff, and faculty of PCC.
· Department Chair or Supervisor signature is not required but is considered a courtesy notification.
· PCC Alumni Association reviews nominations and select honorees.
· Student permission is not required to submit a nomination.
· Once the honorees are selected, the Vice President of Student Services will work closely with the students in announcing any details and protect their confidentiality.
· All forms are shredded after the decision is made and the Alumni Association maintains confidentiality.
· One graduate per campus will be recognized during the commencement ceremonies.
· If nomination is submitted after the deadline, the nominee will not be considered.