The PCC Mailroom provides service to faculty and staff on campus. Stamps are available to be purchased at the print shop front desk. Personal mail needs to be taken to the post office or dropped in the mail receptacle located near the Central Administration Building. The typical schedule for the mailroom includes two mail runs per day. Outgoing packages must be received by 2 p.m. to ensure same day pick up. All mail being sent through the USPS needs to be dropped off by 4 p.m., if not picked up during mail runs.
Contact: 719-549-3132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Services: Mailroom Service Poster
- Intercampus mail – for Pueblo Campus
- Incoming mail and shipments – UPS, FedEX and USPS
- Bulk mail – must be discussed with print shop/mailroom staff prior to printing and shipment
- Paper delivery – cases of paper for the Pueblo campus are ordered through the mailroom or print shop.
- Courier – between the Pueblo and Fremont campus.